1stEntertainers.com is in the business of assisting
entertainers to display, expand, expose, market and
publicize their skills and talents. Along with
allowing entertainers to post listings about their skills
and services comes many possible areas of problems which we
do not want any conflicts. Any item or service listed
below in conjunction with a listing posted on this web site
is not permitted. Many laws,
regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions,
regulate the goods and services that may be Listed (bought and sold)
on this web site.
We encourage you to research and determine the
applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your
listing / transaction. 1stEntertainers.com users remain 100%
complying with all applicable laws, regulations or
restrictions on products, services, or type of sale or
or exchange, with any transactions in which they
participate, including but not limited to those imposed by
the state of Nevada, where the 1stEntertainers.com service
physically resides. Partial list of NOT Permitted items for sale / services
in postings on 1stEntertainers.com:
- Obscene material or child pornography.
- Offer or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Copyright infringements, bootleg products or software.
- Illegal telecommunications equipment or services
- False identification documents.
- Alcohol or tobacco products.
- Controlled substances, illegal drugs or any drug
paraphernalia, drug manufacturing products.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices.
- Stolen property, or property with altered serial numbers
or serial numbers
- Burglary tools
- Gambling items, services or products.
- Bulk email or mailing lists.
- Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, tickets, or
equipment to manufacture same.
- Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand goods.
- Coupons or gift cards which you are not authorized to
The following links may be helpful in determining whether a
particular transaction is prohibited or regulated: